Discover an amazing spectrum of wildlife in a land of ancient wonders…
Choose from 1 specialist tours
- Royal Bengal Tiger
- Indian Wild Dog/Dhole
- Striped Hyena
- Asiatic Water Buffalo
- Spotted Deer (Chital)
- Blue Bull (Nilgai)
- Barking Deer
- Four-horned Antelope
- Golden Jackal
- Bengal Fox
- Jungle Cat
- Sloth Bear
- Golden Langur
- King Cobra
- Reticulated Python
- Rat Snake
- Assam roofed Turtle
- Racket-tailed Drongo
India’s national parks and forest reserves are home to an extraordinary array of wildlife, including the world’s most awe-inspiring predator, the Royal Bengal Tiger.
From the rich swamps and grasslands of Assam to the ancient deciduous forests and open meadows of Madhya Pradesh, India offers exceptional wildlife viewing and unforgettable encounters with the real king of the jungle.
Each of our India wildlife tours has been designed to show you the very best that India has to offer. Bespoke itineraries are also available on request.
- Game drives to see the Bengal Tiger in its natural environment. 100% success rate to date on our tours.
- Take part in tours that are designed to maximise your safari time in the parks each day, and your chances of spotting and photographing rare wildlife.
- Observe rare mammals, such as the Dhole, Leopard, and Indian Wildcat as you explore the ancient forests at sunrise and sunset.
- Travel with expert naturalist guides who have an intimate knowledge of the wildlife and its behaviour, and who will provide you with the best opportunities to see rare species during your safari.
- Travel in small groups with your own open safari vehicle, perfectly designed for photography and wildlife viewing.
- Travel to Assam’s Kaziranga National Park in search of the rare Indian One-horned Rhino.
- Enjoy the warm hospitality and excellent service of your hosts at luxury lodges close to the national parks.
- Benefit from the knowledge that your tour is part of the Travel Operators for Tigers campaign (TOFT) and that responsible wildlife interactions are always our priority.
- Search for rare and nocturnal wildlife during escorted night walks along the park borders.
- Enjoy optional excursions to iconic Indian landmarks, such as the Taj Mahal.
- Best time to visit is between November and March (winter) when it’s cooler, although day time temperatures can still reach 35 degrees Celsius.
- The very hot summer months are from March through to May.
- The monsoon season is between June and September.
Download our Tours Guide:Encounter the wild
We will never share your information. Please read our Privacy Statement.
Encounter the Wild Ltd.5 Ferndale Court
Westcombe Park Road
Registered in the UK: No 08365926
tel: +44 (0) 20 8432 6484
mob: +44 (0)7870 576737