Journey across the great plains of Africa and experience the classic safari adventure…
Choose from 2 specialist tours
- African Wild Cat
- Spotted Hyena
- Striped Hyena
- African Wild Dog
- Greater Kudu
- Blue Wildebeest
- Jackson’s Hartebeest
- Bat-eared Fox
- Grevy’s Zebra
- Northern White Rhino
- Black Rhino
- Striped Polecat
- Honey Badger
Kenya is the Africa of the romantic imagination. Nothing can prepare you for the magnificence of the Masai Mara and the boundlessness of its land and sky.
Open grass plains stretching towards the horizon, lion roars that punctuate the African night, deep, golden sunsets, and abundant wildlife make this the ultimate safari experience. This is the Africa that gets under your skin, never to be forgotten.
Each of our Kenya wildlife tours has been designed to show you the very best that this beautiful country has to offer. Bespoke itineraries are also available on request.
- Experience the epic Blue Wildebeest migration across the Masai Mara.
- Track Lions with resident Lion researchers and learn about the prides that rule the savannah.
- Spot rare nocturnal animals during a thrilling night drive.
- Visit the Northern White Rhino breeding programme and see the crucial conservation work firsthand.
- Take a walking safari through the savannah with an expert Masai guide.
- Stay at one of the most remote and luxurious tented camps, far from the main tourist areas.
- Take an early morning hot air balloon ride over the Masai Mara.
- Visit a local Masai village or school and learn how your visit contributes to the local communities.
- Watch wildlife at a watering hole in the shadows of Mount Kenya.
- Enjoy the tranquility at one of Kenya’s most environmentally aware bush camps.
- Visit the Turtle conservation projects and the glorious paradise beaches on the Indian Ocean.
- Benefit from the best safari vehicles in the park, specially adapted for game viewing and photography.
- Climate varies from the dry heat of the savannah, to the humidity of the coast, to the cool air of the highlands.
- Temperatures in these areas are fairly consistent all year round, with an average of 27°C (80°F) at the coast, and ranging between 21°C to 27°C (70°F to 80°F) in the hinterland.
- There are two rainy seasons from April to June and November to December, with rain normally falling at night.
Download our Tours Guide:Encounter the wild
We will never share your information. Please read our Privacy Statement.
Encounter the Wild Ltd.5 Ferndale Court
Westcombe Park Road
Registered in the UK: No 08365926
tel: +44 (0) 20 8432 6484
mob: +44 (0)7870 576737