A beautiful land of abundant wildlife, vast seasonal wetlands,
and shimmering white salt pans…
Choose from 1 specialist tours
- African Wild Cat
- Spotted Hyena
- African Wild Dog
- Greater Kudu
- Kori Bustard
- Lilac Breasted Roller
- Leopard Tortoise
- Bat-eared Fox
- Chacma Baboon
- Common African Python
Dominated by vast stretches of seasonal wetland, salt pans, and arid desert, this breathtaking country offers abundant wildlife populations, luxurious wilderness accommodation, and wildlife encounters like no other.
A true conservation success, Botswana boasts healthy populations of large predators, including the African Wild Dog, and has a reputation for some of the most exciting and intense safari experiences in Africa.
Each of our Botswana wildlife tours has been designed to show you the very best that Botswana has to offer. Bespoke itineraries are also available on request.
- Experience the classic African safari in pristine wildlife habitat
- Learn about the country’s iconic big cats during a predator game drive with a resident researcher.
- Participate in Elephant research drives with a resident expert.
- Observe healthy populations of rare predators, such as African Wild Dog, Leopard, and Cheetah.
- Witness remarkable hunting behaviour during game drives in the Tuli block.
- View game during a scenic flight over the magnificent Okavango Delta.
- Explore regions with some of the lowest tourist numbers in Africa.
- Take a gentle Mokoro canoe journey through the stunning waterways of the Okavango Delta.
- Visit the Makgadikgadi pans with the San Bushmen, and witness the magnificent Zebra migration.
- Explore the Kalahari Desert and see the rare black-maned Lions.
- Take a relaxing wildlife cruise along the Chobe River.
- Enjoy fantastic birding in the country’s 12 Important Birds Areas (IBAs) of Botswana.
- Take a walking safari to observe reptiles, small mammals, and birds at close quarters.
- Search for nocturnal wildlife during a game drive through the eastern Tuli Block region.
- Enjoy a sundowner drink as you watch the sunset over the Okavango Delta.
- Travel with some of the most knowledgeable and experienced wildlife guides in the business.
- Stay at some of the most remote and luxurious wilderness camps in southern Africa
- The climate varies greatly depending on the region and time of year.
- The country is sub-tropical and has little rain and low humidity, with great differences between day and night-time temperatures.
- Daytime temperatures between May and October (the dry winter season) can vary between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius. Between November and April (the wet summer season) it can vary between 20 and 30 degrees Celsius with increased humidity.
Download our Tours Guide:Encounter the wild
We will never share your information. Please read our Privacy Statement.